Katy Upperman's blog. Ready. Set. Write. started two weeks ago, but I'm joining in on the fun (it's week 3) and this will be my first official week. Better late than never, right? You can also follow the hashtag on Twitter: #RSWrite. And if you're not on Twitter and your're a writer, what are you waiting for?
My goals for the summer:
1. FINISH revisions on my YA contemporary (this will be the fourth draft) and be ready to restart my query process.
2. Read at least 3 books (preferably YA novels or poetry collections).
3. Write at least one new short story and five poems.
4. Finish planning Writer's Atelier events for through August.
5. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
6. Finish reading Black Fox submissions and get the summer issue published!
Now, who is with me?