1. How I did on last week's goals.
Mediocre. I read a lot (especially submissions wise) and exercised, but revisions could have been better.
2. My goals for this week:
- Identify ALL my scenes so I can address what needs to stay and what needs to be cut.
- Rewrite my first chapter.
- Read more Black Fox Literary Magazine submissions.
- Exercise at least 3 times.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
I honestly didn't revise as much as I wanted. And I'm really just identifying/analyzing scenes at the moment.
4. The biggest challenge(s) I faced this week.
TIME. Always time.
5. Something I love about my WIP.
My protagonist. Even when I get frustrated with the story, she keeps speaking to me. She won't let me rest until I get her story right.