Song of the Day: Let's Get it Started by the Black Eyed Peas
prepared for NanoWriMo and also what I've learned from NanoWriMo. I will recap with a brief list today, but if you would like to read a more detailed post, click the links above. Good luck to all those participating!
1. Coffee (LOTS of it)
2. Flash Drive
3. Microwavable Food
4. Ice Cream (Okay, maybe not, but it helps me when I'm stuck, seriously.)
5. Music ( I like to make playlists of songs that remind me of my story/novel.)
1. BACK EVERYTHING UP IN MORE THAN ONE PLACE.
2. Exceed your word count when you can (Remember Thanksgiving is during November!)
3. DO NOT edit.
4. Reach out to other writers that are also doing NanoWriMo.
5. If You do get behind, remain calm. You can always catch up if you really want to.
See you all at the finish line!