Song of the Day: Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez
Hello all! Today's post will be short and sweet. As usual, the blog Paper Hangover has provided us with another fun topic for this week's Friday Fives. Today they're asking:
What are the FIVE novels you wish you had written?
Understand me when I say, that this is a HARD list to make. I love so many books! Really, this list could go on forever.
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Zombie by Joyce Carol Oates
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
What are some books you wish you'd written? Hope you all have a fun and or productive weekend!