Song of the Day: Perfect Day by Hoku
1. My personal reading challenge- I'm almost done with my first book, which is called Go Ask Alice. I should finish it this weekend which will be right on schedule. I think this year I'll also keep track of how many short stories I read. While I didn't make my book reading goal for 2011, I know that I read A LOT of short stories. I've already read three this week.
2. My editing goal- I got three chapters edited and sent them off to my wonderful adopted sisters and writing buddy. They're going to tell me what they think.
3. Black Fox- Lots of good things happening for Black Fox. Looks like we'll be having additions to the staff soon! We are also gearing up for issue #3!
4. Exercise- I usually exercise on the weekends so today and tomorrow will make my minimum requirement.
5. Blogging- this post makes my second post of the week! My goal is 2-3 times a week.
Not too shabby! I hope I can keep it up! How have you been doing on your 2012 goals?