Song of the Day: School Days by Chuck Berry
I haven't done Friday Fives in a while, but today the fantastic bloggers over at Paper Hangover asks,
"What are your FIVE favorite "back to school" books?
I must confess, I'm not sure what this topic means, but I made a list of the books I that I read during my "back to school" days after summer vacation.
1. Sweet Valley Twins by Francine Pascal
2. The Baby-sitters Club by Ann M. Martin
3. Nancy Drew by Mildred Wirt Benson
4. Amelia Bedilia by Peggy Parish
5. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
Have a great weekend everyone!