Song of the Day: The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
I plan to...
1. WORK ON THESIS- This is at the top of my list. I need to finish preparing my presentation for my craft and form thesis (this one focuses more on the craft of writing) and I need to make sure everything is perfect with my creative thesis.
2. Work on Black Fox Issue #1- Can you believe it? Our first issue will be out later this month! I'm so nervous! I'll be spending the next week (along with Pam and Quita) making sure the issue is ready for production.
3. WRITE- Sadly, my writing time has pretty much gone down hill. I've been so busy. I can only get in a few words here and there. I want to seriously finish at least two stories over my break.
4. READ- My reading habits have been worse than my writing habits. Lately, I've only been able to squeeze in a short story or a flash piece. I am definitely going to read at least one book over my break.
5. Blog- I have a couple posts I've been meaning to write, so I'm definitely spending some time cranking those out.
6. Be lazy- I would love to take one day to just do absolutely nothing but watch TV and movies (and sleep.) No emails, no phone calls, no anything. Will that happen? Probably not, but we shall see.
I'm thinking I'm going to do all of this from my parents' house because they have a pool, and it's in another city, so it will feel more like I'm getting away. Anyone else taking a vacation or a break from work this summer? What are your plans? Those of you who aren't taking one this summer, what do you normally do when you do take one?