Song of the Day: Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana
1. Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I love the time period and who wouldn't want to fall in love with Mr. Darcy?
2. Bridget Jones from Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding
Bridget is hilarious! Although she's a little awkward at times, she's a strong and independent woman discovers her true self.
3. Cassie Moore from The Buenos Aires Broken Hearts Club by Jessica Morrison
At some point most people will end up with their heart broken at least one. When Cassie gets her heart broken she does something drastic. She books a plane ticket to Buenos Aires, Argentina. She has this whole new exciting life all because she took a risk. The best part is that she gets to visit another country.
4. Allie from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The Notebook is one of my favorite love stories. Ally gets Noah...enough said.
5. Becky from Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Becky does a lot of shopping in Confessions of a Shopaholic. What fun! Though she does get herself into a heap of debt, she gets it under control in the end. I know the whole debt thing is not the best thing, but she sure does have a lot of fun shopping!